1) urbanears headphones in 'tomato'. If i'm using a smaller bag or going to school, i use the usual apple earphones, but on weekends and when travelling i prefer these.
2) iPod touch I'm pretty sure this is 32GB, but i'm not too concerned with this. I've been using it since my iPod mini died and i can use instagram, twitter etc. so it's pretty convinient.
3) house keys/frog keychain. the keys are on a stretchy string which you pull out, so cute, right?
4) sketch book. not as heavy as my other one, but light enough to fit into bigger bags. for notes, doodles, etc.
5) purse from alphabet bags. where i stuff all my coins, cards, money, etc.
6) pencil tin from berlin (rhymes...) i got this pencil tin at a museum in Berlin, it's a pain to open and close but i think it's pretty rad. I only bring it if i have a big bag or if i'm travelling (with the sketch book).
7) Karen Walker sunglasses. these were a gift so i'm pretty sure they're knockoffs, but i like them nonetheless. Now i'm alternating between these and my asos ones.
8) my phone, the NOKIA c7. not the greatest phone, but i don't really use my phone so i don't mind. It used to belong to my dad's friend, but my old phone died so i use this one now.
9) Maybelline Babylips lip balm in 'energizing orange'. pretty self-explanatory, it's cheap and works so i use it.
10) colgate wisps. they're mini toothbrushes with built-in toothpaste (apparently there isn't any need for water or rinsing) but i carry these in my bag since i like to be prepared (i carry bandages with me EVERYWHERE). and they're great for travelling, too!
anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed looking at what's in my bag. right now i'm either using my alphabet bags tote (Z initial) or my studded leather bag.
p.p.s. remember to follow me and like this post on bloglovin (below)