In my defence, its only been a month. But considering London's recent affinity for torrential rains and the lack of vitamin C/ cold pressed juice on this side of the Atlantic, it feels like its been ages since I visited L.A. for the first time. Was too consumed with reliving the best week ever through my photos to realise I never showed them to you; so here are some memories via 35mm film and driving music...a.k.a How To Have the Best Week Ever, according to me.
1. Book a cute airbnb with a dog (!)
You can get a cheeky discount off your first stay by clicking here.
2. Drive everywhere...(but do you really have a choice?) and take a lot of photos of palm trees because LA is contagious.
3. Including driving to a hike with friends and realising that something about juice and eating lots of kale makes LA locals very good at hiking, and also that you are very unfit.
4. Go to the museum (we chose The Broad, and its not pronounced how you think).
5. And of course, go to the beach. (Top / AA shorts / Celine sunnies)
6. And play mini golf...
7. Pass out from jet lag...
8. Before your boyfriend drags you out to get tacos at midnight, which is always a good idea.
...And Dylan and Bo.
10. Oh, and this is Ran... he's kind of the best.
Thank you for making this trip the best thing ever, happy 6 months.
Hope you guys liked the photos.